Typically shows can take place in a gym, cafeteria or multi-purpose room. The company requests a 28’ wide x 20’ deep x 12’ high space in which to perform. The company requires 30-45 minutes prior to the first performance to set up and at least 20 minutes following the last performance to clear the area.
A single performance is $450 for an audience up to 750. Special rates are available when 2 or more shows or workshops are booked for the same day. Any theatre group which charges per seat will be charged by seat capacity and should call for a price quote. Workshops are $255. For all performances 40 miles or more outside of Columbus, mileage is additional at a rate of 55 cents (or the current IRS rate) per mile. Please see the order form for details.
- $ 405 Early Bird - Book next year's show now. Book a performance between January and August 2012 for next year (Sept. 2012 - May 2013) and save $55
- $ 455 Single Performance
- $ 755 Back2Back Performances (2 shows within 30 minutes of each other)
- $ 855 Two Performances (same day, separated by lunch)
- $ 255 Workshop ($175 when combined with one of the above performance options)
- $1105 ALL DAY Package (Any combination of shows and workshops, up to four)
How To Book a Touring Show
The Touring Company’s calendar fills up fast, particularly in popular months such as December and May. When booking your performance please have at least three possible dates you would like the Touring Company to visit. We will need your name, two phone numbers and an email address to contact you. If you are a member of a PTO/PTA please be sure to include a school contact name and number. For date availability please call the Education Director at 614-224-6673.
- Email the Education Director or
- Download and print an Order Form and mail to Columbus Children's Theatre or
- Book Online
For questions regarding the Touring Company call the Education Director at (614) 224-6673.